Wednesday, April 21

I have been "going" to school for the past three years to obtain my masters in library science--M.L.S. Here are some questions I recently answered for a prospective student. Probably more than you ever needed to know about library school...

This is a series I'm posting every Wednesday.

***

I am interested in how you liked the on-line/face-to-face combination?

It depends on what kind of learner and student you are. I like both. I like the online classes because it can be easier to schedule the rest of my life around my class. In the face to face classes, I have to be in class on certain weekends which means that my husband has to watch my son--we have to coordinate our schedules more. I like the face to face classes because I like the interaction with the teacher and other classmates...

No comments: