Saturday, January 2

i'm not one for resolutions. i really feel that i've got a good thing going now. so why dwell on regrets, hoping to reach an unattainable future...

i think it's a cool thing how i've seen on some peeps' blogs that they've got a 100 things to do in a 1000 days or something of the such. i'd want to do simple stuff like declutter my bookshelves and wacky things like sky-dive. but i don't like keeping lists and i would probably forget about it after a couple of weeks. so...

my hope for this year is to live in the present moment, not plan too much for myself and take care of myself and my family while cultivating friendships. yes. cultivate. like in gardening. tend. i will tend to my friendships.

2 comments:

Hadrian said...

Very reasonable way to look at resolutions. I think that is much healthier than setting overly ambitious goals and setting yourself up for defeat and regret.

Oh, and by the way, Happy New Year!

pom. said...

lovely.