Thursday, April 23

Thanks to the people who've visited my site in the past year. I got 3424 hits. 2722 last year. Good deal.

working on my final project for class this semester. well, really, figuring out times that i can work on it. haven't found my topic yet--something related to IT (information technology). I was thinking about digitizing historical documents 'cause i think i wrote a paper along those lines a few semesters back. maybe i can work it into a web page. not too exciting to me...any other suggestions?

planted a valencia pepper plant and a cherry tomato plant this afternoon. the baby was covered in dirt--bath and nap are why i can blog now...

2 comments:

scott said...

I think you should write about the similarities between the loss of foreign languages and programming languages. Nobody speaks COBOL anymore!

Melissa said...

Geek on, dude!