Friday, January 2

update on allergies...

I'm 99% sure that it's dairy that O's allergic to. Thankfully, we haven't given him any. It's only been through my milk. I've discovered some things that I would never have known. Like, having to send my food back because I mis-communicated with the waiter about "no dairy" makes for an uncomfortable situation. And, dairy is in a lot of stuff that I didn't know, like guacamole and salad dressing. Sometimes it seems easier to make food myself since I know exactly what goes in it. I'm most worried about when O gets older, having to deal with the same things.

We will be testing him for allergies with the doc next week, although the results can be inconclusive. I suppose we'll take it from there.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hi, here I am commenting on your blog just like I said I would! My sister is allergic to dairy and has been dairy free for a few years now. It was hard at first and people always forget but it gets easier.

Have a great day!
Penny