Tuesday, January 6

This morning we went to Open Gym at a nearby community center. O had a blast. I met up with a couple of LLL gals. If I hadn't gone, I would have put O down for a nap. So, he was pretty tired by the time we left, falling asleep in the car, staying asleep when I carried him into the house.

He did the sweetest thing while he was sleeping, just before he woke up. He was smiling, giggling, like he was dreaming. Then he opened his eyes, looked at me, and smiled and giggled. So sweet! He was in such a happy mood all afternoon, busy playing with his toys, rolling around in his crib, scooting across the floor.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awww, so sweet. He has clearly forgiven you for the earlier bloodletting! I hope you hear good, or at least conclusive news from the doctor soon.