Tuesday, November 25

I'm pretty sure O's allergic to something. He's got a raised rash on his cheeks. We quit feeding him the rice cereal we started, hoping that was what was causing the reaction. However, it's still there, most prominent just after I nurse him. Therefore, I'm sure it's something I've been eating lately. S's ma is allergic to eggs. That seems to be the strongest possibility, considering I've been drinking about a glass a day of eggnog...

In the meantime, I'm eliminating the "nasty nine" from my diet for a week--dairy, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, citrus fruits, shellfish and food additives. After which I'll reintroduce each one a week at a time to see if I can pinpoint the allergy. Thankfully I'm making a trip to the grocery store. Hopefully I can find something to eat. I don't think oatmeal is going to cut it for all my meals... Thanksgiving here I come!

1 comment:

Jennifer Madrigal said...

Good luck! Poor little O, I hope you figure it out soon.