Wednesday, July 16

"Quick, eat something while he's asleep!" --A thought which crossed my mind this morning.

Eating a new brand of yogurt that I love now--Wallaby. Got it at Whole Foods. Taking my time in the grocery store, looking at everything that's on sale, and reading the labels is one of the pleasures of my life. Am I geeky, or what? I suppose everyone's got to buy food, why not take your time and enjoy buying it? I spend more time pondering a food buy than shopping for clothing.

I'm taking a hiatus from grad school. S and I are saving for a car. Work won't reimburse me for my tuition now that I've changed jobs to take care of O. I'm not too sad about it. I'm still committed to finishing. I have until 2012 with only 5 classes left.

My mom has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. Scary stuff. Please keep her in your thoughts. The cancer appears to be small and curable, thankfully. Mom will have surgery the beginning of next month to remove the lump.

I wish my parents well on their upcoming vacation. Alaska is pretty awesome!!! Wish I was going...

Good news: My bro and sis-in-law are expecting a babe! They're going to be awesome parents. I'm excited for them to experience the same joy O has given S and me.

2 comments:

A Librarian said...

I am sending good vibes your way for your Mom...and for the rest of your family:)

pom. said...

yes, heaps of good vibes and thoughts.

wallaby's vanilla bean yogurt is DELICIOUS. Mmm. MMm!!