Monday, March 10

I worked at least 12 hours this weekend on Betsy and Kevin's photos. Just want to give them an update in case they're checking in. I expect to have them finished by the end of this weekend. It is tedious to color correct. And I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my photos...what photographer isn't? So, expect to see them before the end of the month.

In baby news, I am getting huge and tired. Once I finish my paper for school I'm going to park it on the couch until the baby comes. Or until I have to go to work. S painted, with the help of his dad, the baby's room on Saturday. They'll give it a second coat and touch up tomorrow night. Tonight we start our birthing classes. Last night we watched this amazing video about how to calm your fussy baby.

Anything else you're wondering about?

No comments: