Sunday, February 3

Minsky's pizza last night. (Can you tell we're too busy to cook this weekend?)

I've been pretty disappointed lately with local pizza lately. I'm not one for chains. I love Waldo Pizza, but it's a little too far away to carry out or have delivered. The last place we got carryout from (which shall remain nameless for my protection) was overpriced and skimpy on the toppings.

I remembered the last place I had great pizza--Minsky's. We browsed the website, choosing the Papa Minsky's--pepperoni, italian sausage, salami, roasted red peppers, romano cheese. Perfectly spicy, deliciously cheesy.

My sister-in-law told me that when her brother and sisters come in from out of town, they stop by Minsky's on the way home from the airport. It's that good.

4 comments:

DaddyMan said...

I'd agree with Minskys. I can also recommend Old Chicago and Papa Murphys.

k sime said...

I've had Old Chicago a few times, but I never thought is was spectacular. As for Papa Murphys--Don't you have to take home the pizza and bake it? To me that's the same as putting a frozen one in the oven. When it comes to frozen pizza, I love Amy's. You can find it in the health food section of the grocery store usually.

Degolar said...

Pizzeria Uno.

k sime said...

Ick. I had Pizzeria Uno once. Once.